Pursuant to article 13 of the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation ((EU) No 2014/600), Euronext is required to make (pre- and post) trade data available free of charge, 15 minutes after initial publication by Euronext (the “Data”). By receiving, accessing, downloading, viewing, using, distributing and/or otherwise providing access (“Use”) to any Data, the user of the Data (“User”) accepts and acknowledges the applicability of these Terms. Rights of Use and delivery of Data
1. The right to Use the Data is free of charge and these Terms do not impose any restrictions on the Use, except in the event of distribution. In the event of distribution additional terms may apply (see “Distribution
” below). Please contact Euronext, in the event this Data was distributed to you, subject to a fee. In the event a User receives the Data, subject to a fee, the User accepts the applicable Euronext N.V. Subscriber Terms and Conditions, in addition to these Terms.
2. The Data is deemed to have been delivered to the User, from the moment the downloadable Data file is made available on the Euronext website. The Data does not constitute investment advice and are provided solely for informational purposes. Euronext does not warrant that the Data is complete, accurate and timely received by the User and/or that the delivery of Data will be free of interruption or corruption. Liability
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties and representations expressed or implied are hereby excluded and Euronext shall be under no liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost, claim or expense howsoever arising and whether or not caused by the negligence of Euronext, its officers, employees, (previous) management board, (previous) supervisory board, agents or representatives, with the exception of the liability for damages that are the result of acts and omissions that qualify as malicious intent (opzet) or wilful recklessness (bewuste roekeloosheid).
4. In any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful to exclude liability, Euronext’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty however arising), misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the delivery or Use of the Data, shall in all circumstances be limited to the total amount of 100 (one hundred) euro. Distribution
5. Where the User distributes the Data, it will (i) where reasonably practicable, attribute Euronext as the source of the Data and (ii) include a prominent disclaimer which should be:“© 2019 Euronext N.V. All Rights Reserved. The information, data, analysis and delayed (pre- and post-)trade data contained herein (i) include the proprietary information of Euronext and its content providers, (ii) may not be copied or further disseminated, by any media whatsoever, except as specifically authorized by Euronext, (iii) do not constitute investment advice, (iv) are provided solely for informational purposes and (v) are not warranted to be complete, accurate or timely.”
6. Unless the User is licensed or authorized by Euronext, the Data may not be further distributed or otherwise made available to third parties subject to a fee, including but not limited to a general fee for accessing the Data through a service.
7. In the event the User of the Data wishes to distribute to Data subject to a fee, including a general fee for accessing services, or otherwise intends to commercially benefit from the distribution of the Data, the User is required to enter into an agreement with Euronext.
8. Where the User charges fees for the distribution of Data, including a general fee for accessing services, or otherwise commercially benefits from the distribution, the User acknowledges and agrees that (the terms and conditions of) the Euronext Market Data Agreement
(EMDA) governs such distribution of Data. Euronext may charge the User the applicable fees pursuant to the EMDA, as made available on the Euronext website or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Governing Law
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it are governed by the laws of The Netherlands and the courts of The Netherlands have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and the Data.